Table Talk Tech is your all-in-one solution for payment gateway services in Maryland, northern Virginia, and D.C. If you use our integrated credit card processing system (or even if you don’t), you can take comfort in ensuring that your customers’ transaction are secured using multiple levels of encryption. Our payment gateway services are powered by Lavu, and are tailored to meet the individual needs of each customer.
Integrated Payment Processing
Before we outline why you need secure payment gateway services, it’s important to establish their role in the transaction process. For starters, integrated credit card processing solutions require a few different components:
Hardware: The hardware is becoming more and more sophisticated as new payment and security measures are devised. Depending on how your POS is configured, you may require one or more of the following:
- iPad/iTouch/iPhone with mag-stripe reader to process traditional credit card transactions. This is the easiest and most universal means of digital payment, and Table Talk Tech can help get you started.
- EMV Chip Reader to process smart payment card transactions. At Table Talk Tech, we strongly believe in remaining on the cutting edge of transaction and security technologies, and the EMV standard is poised to replace traditional credit card payments as the preferred method of payment, due to its unparalleled ease and security. We can help you to optimize your business for EMV transactions.
- NFC Reader to process contactless payment methods such as Apple Pay, Android Pay, and PayPal Mobile. Contactless payments are also becoming increasingly popular, as mobile devices revolutionize the ways in which consumers shop for goods and services. We can ensure that your business is up to date with the changing payment landscape.
- USB-Based Card Reader that attaches to and interfaces with your mobile POS system.
Software: Your software is the brain of your POS operation. It is responsible for reading, interpreting, and transmitting payment data from the hardware to the payment processor. But before it reaches the processor, the data must be encrypted to ensure the safety of the transaction, and to avoid interception from malicious third parties. That’s where our payment gateway services come in.
Payment Gateway: The payment gateway is the mechanism that ensures a secure transaction. As the data is transmitted from the POS software to the payment processor, the payment gateway encrypts the information. There are two different types of gateways: Directly integrated payment processor/gateways, and third-party payment gateways.
- Directly integrated gateways — as the name suggests — are designed as components of specific payment processors, for an all-in-one encryption/processing solution. We work with Mercury, a leading processor and payment gateway provider whose services integrate completely with Lavu’s POS system, as well as with all of the necessary printers and card swipers you require. Mercury Payment Systems constitute a complete turnkey payment solution directly integrated with Lavu’s iPad POS system. Their system works with card readers such as the iDynamo, uDynamo, Linea Pro, Infinea Tab, and IDTech USB Reader.
- Third-party gateways are ideal for those businesses that don’t already have a directly integrated gateway, or are seeking additional security. Bridgepay/Tgate is a great solution for those seeking a flexible third-party payment gateway that would connect to virtually any U.S.-based processor. Third-party gateways like Bridgepay do require an additional fee, however Table Talk Tech is here to help you navigate through the configuration, onboarding and training on how to utilize the service with Lavu.
When the encrypted data reaches the processor, the transaction is completed. If this all sounds a bit overwhelming, don’t worry. We will gladly listen to your needs and help you to find the best solution for your business. For information on other payment gateway and processors that you would like to utilize with Lavu iPad POS, please call us today at 240-489-2955 to confirm compatibility.
Why Choose Table Talk Tech?
At Table Talk Tech, we take security very seriously, and that’s why we only work with the best payment gateways and processors on the market. We are a PCI certified QIR (Qualified Integrator & Reseller), and we only work with partners that take payment security seriously. Our payment gateway solutions utilize the most cutting-edge data security measures, including:
- End-to-End Encryption: Uninterrupted encryption between the software and the payment processor.
- Tokenization: Sensitive transaction data is converted into non-sensitive symbols to prevent interception during the transaction process.
- EMV: Enhanced credit card security using microprocessor chips.
We also offer rate analysis and price comparison on processing, so if you find a better deal with another POS provider, please let us know and we’ll gladly work with you to establish a solution that meets your needs while saving you money.
Our payment gateway services allow you to choose the payment processor provider that works best for your business operations. We can also help you get your software and hardware upgraded, and your payment processing fully integrated and up and running. Table Talk Tech provides ongoing hardware and software support, training, and instructional videos and materials to ensure that you get the most out of your cutting-edge POS software and hardware, and usher your business into the next generation of mobile, cloud-based POS.
Whether you’re looking to establish a payment gateway as a standalone service or as part of a larger POS system, Table Talk Tech is here for you. Are you ready to revolutionize your business operations? Give us a call today at 240-489-2955 to get started with our premium payment gateway services in Maryland.